Pobble is designed and built with safety and security in mind. Pobble has implemented a number of specific measures to ensure that users stay safe online:
• Uploads are controlled by teachers – before any work is published, this needs to be approved by the child’s teacher.
• Moderation of comments – we moderate comments on the platform from non-teacher verified users to ensure they are appropriate.
• Teacher status confirmation – we confirm the identity of all teachers who sign up to the platform before assigning them with teacher status (which provides them access to extended functionality).
• No hidden platform areas – pupils can only access publicly accessible parts of the website, and areas that their teachers can access, meaning that no private interactions of any kind can happen.
Also, in our day-to-day work we keep safety and security front of mind:
• Technical infrastructure – we use the most up-to-date technology to run Pobble and ensure data safety and security is a key consideration when taking functionality or architecture decisions.
• Operational measures – we implement best-practices regarding safety and security in all areas of the business (minimal access to data, development best-practices, clear incident processes, etc.)
• Team – every member of our team is DBS checked and receives mandatory training on safety and security.
We’d be happy to discuss any part of this approach. Please contact us via email@example.com.