Pobble has implemented a number of specific measures to ensure that users stay safe online:
• Moderation of comments – we moderate comments on the platform from non-teacher verified users to ensure they are appropriate
• Teacher status confirmation – we confirm the identity of all teachers who sign up to the platform before assigning them with teacher status (which provides them access to functionality such as commenting without moderation and the sharing of writing)
• No hidden platform areas – all parts of the platform are viewable by teachers for their pupils, meaning no private interactions can happen of any kind.
• Personal data – we only collect and store such personal data as is needed to provide an effective service as defined in detail within our Terms and Conditions
• Technical Infrastructure – We use the most up to date technology to run Pobble and ensure data safety and security is a key consideration when taking functionality or architecture decisions.
• CRB checks – every member of our team is CRB checked.
We’d be happy to discuss any part of this document in more detail if required. If this is of interest, please contact your Pobble Teacher, or email email@example.com.