With the new school year upon us, your Pobble pupils will now need to be moved up into their new classes. (Or in the case of Year 6, bid a fond farewell!). You may also have new teachers who have just joined your school, existing teachers who have moved between classes or year groups, and former teachers who have left your school or retired. Below you'll find all the information you need to set up your school for the new school year.
What to do next?
To make this process as simple as possible for you, the Pobble Champion in your school, we have created this step-by-step guide. Download it for detailed instructions, or watch the video below.
The steps are:
- Add all new teachers to your team
- Assign your memberships
- Retire last year’s oldest year group
- Transfer other year groups to their new teacher
- Remove teachers who have left the school
After completing these steps you should:
- Have the correct teachers connected to your school
- Have your memberships assigned to them correctly
- Have all your pupils assigned to the correct teachers
Next, ask the teachers of your incoming classes to set up their accounts. Check out this short video guide.
Finally, don't forget the teachers will also now need to rename their new groups if they wish.
If you have any further questions:
Refer to page 9 of our pdf guide for some helpful resources.
Contact Tom at email@example.com.